Turbo Charger- The Heart of your System
- Standard K04 Turbo will offer you low spool time giving this turbo system the Feeling of Supercharger Like responsive! Good for Applications up to 15psi (note: Supporting components needed for applications over 11psi)
- Stage 2 Wheel Upgrade: This is the same wheel we use in our Upgraded RPM-K04 Turbo Chargers capable of making 400Hp on the 2.0L LNF’s. This option will drive the Mid-Range to Top end power, forget power fall off…this turbo will pull hard all the way to 6000rpm’s!
Blow Off Valve:
- Your turbo system by default will come with an Internal Blow off Valve located on the compressor cover of your turbocharger.
- Upgrade: As an option you may upgrade to an External 50mm Single Piston(Tial Style) Blow off Valve. We will block off the internal BOV that comes standard and add the external BOV to the Cold Side Charge Pipe . Our RPM 50mm BOV is machined and assembled here in Arizona.
Our Base turbo system is designed to make 5psi by default, you may add a boost controller to raise the boost level.
NOTE: Running boost over 11psi requires an RPM Fuel Upgrade kit.
- Manual boost controller (Mounts under the hood, you set it to the targeted Max PSI and forget it)
- Well you have a turbocharger that need to be cooled, RPM will supply you with all the pre-bent lines designed to bolt up to cool your new Turbocharger. If your up to it, you will need to remove your OEM Thermostat housing and in a pre-marked location drill and tap a hole for your new Turbo Coolant feed line.
- If you are feeling like letting the PRO’s do all the drill and tapping we can send you a Pre-Drilled and Tapped Thermostat housing.
STREET RPM Intercooler:
Bar & Plate Design
Core dimensions: 26.5″ X 6.5″ X 2.85″
Upgraded Street-Comp RPM Intercooler:
Bar & Plate Design
Core dimensions: 26.5″ X 8″ X 2.85″
Upgraded TRU-RACE RPM Intercooler:
Bar & Plate Design
Core dimensions: 26.5″ X 8″ X 3.5″
Total Core Surface: 742ci
- Our Standard Tune delivery is via our V-Tuner Network. this is a great option as it is economical and allows you to get the very best ECM tune for your project. Please allow 2-6weeks for delivery of a V-Tuner Loaner device.
- SKIP THE LINES! Purchase your own HP Tuners MPVI2+ tuning interface and you will get the same detailed level tuning as our V-tuner service only there is no wait for a loaner device. This is also a great option for those who may want long term support and may have more than 1 vehicle they want to have tuned.
- The factory radiator is sufficient in most applications up to about 9psi of boost.
- If you are planning to run higher boost or simply want room for later expand-ability we recommend our duel core drop in radiators. Available for both manual and automatic transmissions these radiators are rated for up to 500hp applications and are a must if you live in a high heat environment or plan to really make some power.
- The factory fuel system is sufficient to about 11psi of boost, if you plan to run over that please look at the upgraded fuel system.
At RPM-Motorsports we are committed to being your partner, what does this mean… We understand that building / installing a turbo system is often an intimidating project to undertake which is why we offer industry leading tech support that is there when you need it…that’s our commitment to you!
What sets the RPM Turbo System apart from the competition?
- We include a “modern” Twin Scroll turbo charger which allows for almost instantaneous boost.
- Our turbocharger is water cooled as a standard to ensure a long trouble free life.
- Our down-pipes are black ceramic coated standard to help protect the pipe from the elements & corrosion
- We include a digital ProSport boost gauge with our kit, others charge extra.
- Our Intercooler is over-rated as standard to ensure you have room to grow your system.
- Superior ECM tuning solution, using our V-Tuning network we have the ability to truly tune your new turbo system.. not just provide a “Canned” running and driving re-calibration.
- Industry Leading Tech Support, we are there as your partner in your project!